Yes we can … have a college football playoff system
|01.21.09 at 10:05 am ET|
(This from Intern Drew)
Yesterday was a historic day. This country has sworn in its first African American president, a man who in the coming days will be forced to deal with a seemingly endless number of issues that plague this country. Now that Barack Obama is sitting in the oval office, we must begin to wonder which problems he will tackle first. Sure, some may be concerned about Obama’s promises regarding clean energy or job creation. Others voted for this man because throughout his campaign he promised to withdraw our troops from Iraqi soil.
There is however one group of outspoken voters that may have been forgotten in Mr. Obama’s inaugural address. These are the people that voted for Barack Obama because he has promised to create a college football playoff system.
I’m pretty sure that most of the people below voted for Barack Obama because they seem slightly pissed off about the BCS.
How could you not trust a guy named Ace Deuce Buckeye? Simply put, if he wants a playoff than I want a playoff.
Even Bob Dylan hates the BCS…oh wait that’s just some kid in his dorm room at Georgia.
“Wait a minute shh do you hear something? It’s the BCS!” This needed to be posted because this guy really irritates me.
I know that a President never keeps every promise that he makes throughout the course of a campaign, but President Obama please don’t forget about the College Football Playoff System.
- jeff on Jets RB Mike Goodson arrested on weapons, drug charges
- Franky on Stopped Boston Marathon runners invited back for 2014
- Uncle Buck on Tuesday’s Morning Mashup: ‘Bickering’ Knicks look to regroup for Game 4 against Pacers
- David Stern on Monday’s Morning Mashup: LeBron James gets defensive after criticism from Bulls
- Matt on Monday’s Morning Mashup: LeBron James gets defensive after criticism from Bulls
- bruinman86 on Friday’s Morning Mashup: Tim Tebow unsure about future
- jimi krystle on Friday’s Morning Mashup: Tim Tebow unsure about future
- Mike on Friday’s Morning Mashup: Tim Tebow unsure about future
- Russ on Thursday’s Morning Mashup: Umpires in Cleveland blow game-tying home run call
- FireGuyFrank on Thursday’s Morning Mashup: Umpires in Cleveland blow game-tying home run call