Miami’s Chad Henne leaves game; Tyler Thigpen in at QB
|11.14.10 at 4:04 pm ET|
Miami quarterback Chad Henne was knocked out of Sunday’s game in the third quarter. Henne was filling in for starter Chad Pennington, who was injured on the first offensive drive of the game. Henne suffered a leg injury and walked off the field, but he has not returned in the fourth quarter.
The Dolphins used the Wildcat formation for a few plays and then brought out No. 3 quarterback Tyler Thigpen. Henne went 19-for-28 for 240 yards, one touchdown and one interception before leaving the field. Thigpen has gone 4-for-6 with 64 yards and a touchdown, a 9-yard pass to Anthony Fasano to bring the Miami lead to 29-17. Wide receiver Brandon Marshall even attempted a pass, but it fell incomplete.
- jeff on Jets RB Mike Goodson arrested on weapons, drug charges
- Franky on Stopped Boston Marathon runners invited back for 2014
- Uncle Buck on Tuesday’s Morning Mashup: ‘Bickering’ Knicks look to regroup for Game 4 against Pacers
- David Stern on Monday’s Morning Mashup: LeBron James gets defensive after criticism from Bulls
- Matt on Monday’s Morning Mashup: LeBron James gets defensive after criticism from Bulls
- bruinman86 on Friday’s Morning Mashup: Tim Tebow unsure about future
- jimi krystle on Friday’s Morning Mashup: Tim Tebow unsure about future
- Mike on Friday’s Morning Mashup: Tim Tebow unsure about future
- Russ on Thursday’s Morning Mashup: Umpires in Cleveland blow game-tying home run call
- FireGuyFrank on Thursday’s Morning Mashup: Umpires in Cleveland blow game-tying home run call