Terrelle Pryor worked out with Jon Gruden, Browns may be interested
|06.21.11 at 10:08 am ET|
According to a report by The Cleveland Plan Dealer, the Browns may be interested in keeping former Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor in state. A league source told The Plain Dealer that the team is doing its homework on Pryor in anticipation of possibly taking him in the NFL supplemental draft. Pryor has yet to officially enter the supplemental draft, which could happen sometime in the middle of July. The Browns already have Colt McCoy and Seneca Wallace as their top two signal-callers.
This news comes on the heels of another report by the St. Petersburg (Fla.) Times that Pryor worked out with ESPN analyst and former NFL coach Jon Gruden and that the training session will be turned into a one-hour special on the network. The program will run on June 30 and will be different from other quarterback specials with Gruden in that Rece Davis will host the show and there will be other segments on the various scandals at Ohio State.
- jeff on Jets RB Mike Goodson arrested on weapons, drug charges
- Franky on Stopped Boston Marathon runners invited back for 2014
- Uncle Buck on Tuesday’s Morning Mashup: ‘Bickering’ Knicks look to regroup for Game 4 against Pacers
- David Stern on Monday’s Morning Mashup: LeBron James gets defensive after criticism from Bulls
- Matt on Monday’s Morning Mashup: LeBron James gets defensive after criticism from Bulls
- bruinman86 on Friday’s Morning Mashup: Tim Tebow unsure about future
- jimi krystle on Friday’s Morning Mashup: Tim Tebow unsure about future
- Mike on Friday’s Morning Mashup: Tim Tebow unsure about future
- Russ on Thursday’s Morning Mashup: Umpires in Cleveland blow game-tying home run call
- FireGuyFrank on Thursday’s Morning Mashup: Umpires in Cleveland blow game-tying home run call