Redskins QB Robert Griffin III cleared to play
|10.10.12 at 3:41 pm ET|
Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III has been cleared to play and is practicing with the team. The Redskins expect him to start Sunday against the Vikings.
Griffin went through the NFL concussion protocol and was cleared to play Wednesday. He was injured Sunday and left the game with a mild concussion after a hit while scrambling on third-and-goal in the third quarter.
The rookie quarterback is third in the NFC for passing and he is the NFL’s leading quarterback rusher.
- Mike on Wednesday’s Morning Mashup: Sergio Garcia apologizes after racially insensitive comment about Tiger Woods
- jeff on Jets RB Mike Goodson arrested on weapons, drug charges
- Franky on Stopped Boston Marathon runners invited back for 2014
- Uncle Buck on Tuesday’s Morning Mashup: ‘Bickering’ Knicks look to regroup for Game 4 against Pacers
- David Stern on Monday’s Morning Mashup: LeBron James gets defensive after criticism from Bulls
- Matt on Monday’s Morning Mashup: LeBron James gets defensive after criticism from Bulls
- bruinman86 on Friday’s Morning Mashup: Tim Tebow unsure about future
- jimi krystle on Friday’s Morning Mashup: Tim Tebow unsure about future
- Mike on Friday’s Morning Mashup: Tim Tebow unsure about future
- Russ on Thursday’s Morning Mashup: Umpires in Cleveland blow game-tying home run call